This month I’ve decided to take a break from reviewing each box individually but I am going to share these snaps of the September beauty boxes and some swatches with you.
They all arrived within a couple of days of one another so I had lots of fun unboxing them together!
My favourite of the months boxes once again. It has the most make-up and the most things I haven’t tried before.
- Too Faced; eyeshadow single in ‘Night Nymph’
- Make Up Forever; Uplight in ’33 – Sparkling Golden Copper’
- Laura Geller; Colour Enriched Lipstick in ‘Cab Crush’
- Princess Marcella Borghese; ‘Superiore State of the Art Mascara’
- Elizabeth Arden; make-up blender
This month’s pretty well curated box was in partnership with Red magazine – hence the colour of the box and paper.
- Too Faced; ‘Better Than Sex’ mascara mini
- Rodial; Smoky Eye Pen in black
- Revlon; Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
- Vitamasques; Hydro Face Mask
- Philosophy; Amazing Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel
- Extra item: The Body Shop; Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
A terrible month for me personally from a box that’s supposed to be about beauty discovery. Not a single brand they haven’t sent me before – while others did get brands I haven’t received from Birchbox in theirs. I really liked the drawer style box though.
- Starskin; Eye Catcher
- NUXE; Prodigieux Shower Oil
- Model Co, Creme Rouge in NAME
- Nailtiques; Protein Formula 2
- Amika; Bombshell Blow Out Spray
Did you get any different products in your boxes? If you’ve seen a product here you would like me to show you more of or even do a full review of please do let me know in the comments or over on social media.